Limitation of Liability
- The content of the Logic Group AG website is carefully selected and kept up to date. If older information is published, the date is given and corresponds to the level of knowledge at the time of its creation. Entries marked with names represent the opinion of the authors, which does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Logic Group AG.
- By viewing and reading the website, there is no contract for a service of the Logic Group AG between the user and the provider. The information on the website is a courtesy of Logic Group AG for the viewer and is not considered a service. Therefore, the Logic Group AG assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the website content. If you use the information published on the website, you do so at your own risk. An exception is the liability of Logic Group AG for gross negligence and fault according to OR Art. 100.
- The Logic Group AG website contains links to third-party websites. The respective operator is liable for the linked websites. Logic Group AG has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The link does not mean that Logic Group AG in any case agrees with the content of the linked pages.
- Logic Group AG regularly checks the linked websites for legality and timeliness. But it is not possible to constantly check the linked websites. Should any of the linked websites still contain illegal content or information that is not up-to-date, Logic Group AG assumes no liability. As soon as you learn about questionable content on the linked websites in Logic Group AG, the link will be removed immediately. Corresponding information is appreciated by Logic Group AG.
- The content published on the website of Logic Group AG is subject to Swiss copyright law. Copying, editing, translating, storing, reproducing content in databases or other electronic media and systems requires the written consent of Logic Group AG or the author of a specific publication. Quotations are allowed without consent if the source is named. The materials provided under "Media" are released for download and dissemination, provided Logic Group AG is designated as the author.
- For a link to the website of the Logic Group AG also a written consent must be obtained.
- Without permission, copies or downloads are allowed for private use.
- Who the contents or other information, e.g. in contacts, for advertising, has to obtain a written permission. Otherwise, such use of the website of Logic Group AG is expressly prohibited.
Privacy & Data Security
- Of course, the Logic Group AG complies with the regulations on data protection, namely the Data Protection Act and the associated regulations.
- Logic Group AG is committed to providing state-of-the-art security in systems, programs, etc. that it has an influence on.
- The users of the website as well as the customers are aware that even with careful software development and maintenance errors can creep in, so that the Logic Group AG can not stand for 100 percent availability of the website or the service.
- The readers of the website as well as the customers of the Logic Group AG are responsible for the security of the systems, programs and data that are within their sphere of influence. Customers should, in their own interest, keep passwords and user names secret from third parties, if necessary, change passwords at regular intervals and arrange them so that they can not be easily identified.
- Customers undertake not to unduly burden the platform provided on the website by untargeted or improper distribution of data, in particular to refrain from spam mailings.
- Logic Group AG is not liable for defects and disruptions for which it is not responsible, especially not for safety defects and business interruptions of third-party companies with which it cooperates or on which it is dependent.
- Furthermore, the Logic Group AG is not liable for force majeure, improper action and disregard of the risks on the part of the user or third parties, excessive use, unsuitable resources of users or third parties, extreme environmental influences, user interference or interference by third parties (viruses, worms, etc.) despite the necessary current security arrangements happen.
- By visiting the website of the Logic Group AG, statistical information about the access such as the date, time or page viewed is stored. These data do not belong to the personal data, but are anonymized. They are evaluated for statistical purposes only. The relevant data are evaluated within the Logic Group AG, but not disclosed.
- Logic Group AG may process the data of website users or customers if it is necessary to ascertain and stop fraudulently provided information as well as unlawful or contrary use, misuse or damage, Logic Group AG or the website. For this purpose, Logic Group AG may also collect and process usage data, among other things with the help of cookies, in order to find out from the total stock of all up-to-date information those with actual indications of misuse. Logic Group AG may transmit this data to law enforcement authorities and third parties who are in violation of their rights.